Sweep System for DOCSIS 3.1
VeSion™ integrates a complete DOCSIS 3.1 Sweep System with the CaLan 3010H+. The CaLan 3010H+ Sweep System is designed for prequalification, installation, and maintenance of DOCSIS 3.1 networks. The unit consists of a high performance, 1.8 GHz Transmitter and a low noise, 204 MHz Receiver, capable of sweeping the entire Forward and Return path respectively.
VeSion R-Server is a cloud-based asset and workflow management system for managing and optimizing workflow for centralzied engineers, managers, and field technicians.
- High resolution true non-interfering 1.8 GHz downstream sweep system with Manual and Automatic Gain & Slope Offsets
- 1U 19 inch Rackmount form factor, saving critical rack space in the Headend
- Fast and accurate Sweep for network maintenance
- Channel and Spectrum Scans modes
- Full integration with VeSion system, supporting centralized control for sweep profiles and data collection, making it ideal for unmanned Headends
- Compatible with CX380s series and CM series field test sets
- Works with the AT3000 RF Switch Multiplexer
- Combined with Sweepless Sweep for a complete Forward Path Sweep, up to 1.8 GHz
- Return Path Sweep up to 204 MHz