Modular Test Platform
The RXT is the industry’s most flexible, compact, and future-proof hand-held test solution for core, metro, access and fiber optics applications. The forward-looking RXT-1200™ platform addresses the challenges of communication service providers to increase efficiency and productivity. This flexible test platform lowers operational and capital expenditures associated with handling multiple technologies required to address today’s Access, Business, Metro, Transport and Core services, as well as keeping up with future technologies and testing requirements.
The RXT family of modules offer a full range of link and service testing capabilities, from Core to Access, from Lab to Field and from 64k to 400G, with a complete range of communication technologies, including eCPRI, CPRI/OBSAI, OTN, SDH/SONET, PDH/DSn, Carrier Ethernet, SyncE, 1588v2 PTP, Fibre Channel, OTDR, OSA. All supported by a single rugged hand-held test platform.
The following test module options are available:
- RXT-3000 Multi-Service Test Module
- RXT-3400 Advanced Multi-Service Test Module
- RXT-4100/4100+ OTDR Test Module
- RXT-4111 DWDM Test Module
- RXT-4112 CWDM Test Module
- RXT-4113 xWDM OTDR Test Module
- RXT-4500/4510 Series OSA Test Module
- RXT-6000e 100G Multi-Service Test Module
- RXT-6200 100G Universal Test Module
- RXT-6400 400G Test Module
- Modern test platform, with a broad range of available test modules covering Access (copper and fiber), Metro, Transport and Core technologies, including DWDM
- Application-oriented GUI
- GUI familiarity across different test modules and other VeEX products reduces the learning curve
- View test results and create detailed reports by region, area, system, and technician, using R-Server centralized management
- Enables all jobs to be completed correctly the first time
- Multi-technology: Datacom, Fiber Optics, WDM, DSn/PDH, SONET/SDH, OTN, Ethernet, Fibre Channel, CPRI/OBSAI; from 64k to 400Gbps
- Expand test functions with a growing list of test modules
- Future-proof cost-effective platform
- Test set connectivity via Ethernet Management interface, WiFi, Bluetooth®, for back office applications, workflow optimization and remote access
- User defined test profiles and Pass/Fail thresholds
- Fast and efficient test result transfer to USB memory stick, PC or tablets
- EZ-Remote™ for remote testing/monitoring, assistance and training across Internet connections
- VeExpress™ for license management and software updates
- Ultra-high capacity field-exchangeable Li-ion battery pack extends testing time
The RXT-3400 add-on module for the versatile RXT test platform offers state-of-the-art support for Access, Metro, Core, Transport, Carrier Ethernet, Backhaul, Fronthaul and SAN Technologies up to 16GFC. VeEX RXT is the industry’s most flexible, compact, complete and future-proof hand-held test solution, from 64k to 400GE, including Fiber Optics and WDM.
This portable 400G test module, supporting native QSFP-DD PAM4, extends the RXT testing range to 400 Gbps and offers a future upgrade path for all-in-one 10M-to-400GE testing. Addesses installation, verification, commissioning, monitoring, troubleshooting, and maintenance tasks, as well as advanced layer 1-4 features, such as FEC codeword Error distribution analysis, PAM4 pre-emphasis, skew, transceiver check and stress, Lane BERT, Throughput test, IPv4/IPv6 and much more.
The RXT-6200 100G Universal Test Module adds Ethernet, Mobile Backhaul, Fronthaul, Storage Area Networks, OTN, SDH/SONET, PDH/T-Carrier links and services testing, from 1.5/2 Mbps up to 100 Gbps.
Enhanced Universal Test Module for Carrier Ethernet, Backhaul & Transport Technologies. The RXT-6000e module adds Ethernet, Mobile Backhaul, Storage Area Networks, OTN, SDH/SONET, PDH/T-Carrier links and services testing, from 1.5/2 Mbps up to 100 Gbps.
Full featured test solution for OTN, SDH, SONET, PDH, DSn networks with extensive support for Mobile Backhaul technologies with SyncE, 1588v2 PTP, Carrier Ethernet, Fibre Channel and CPRI/OBSAI testing.
Feature a range of Optical test functions including OTDR, OPM, Light Source and VFL. Multi-protocol OTN, SDH/SONET, Ethernet, Fibre Channel and Synchronous Packet Networks utilizing optical fibers can easily be verified as well as OSA testing on CWDM/DWDM network with a single test platform ensuring maximum test productivity.
Features a tunable DWDM OTDR for testing optical Mux/Demux to verify channel routing and end to end connectivity. Multi-service DWDM networks can be verified with a single test platform ensuring maximum test productivity.
Features a range of Optical test functions including CWDM OTDR, OPM, Light Source and VFL. Multi-protocol networks utilizing CWDM technology can easily be verified with a single test platform ensuring maximum test productivity.
The industry’s first combined CWDM/DWDM OTDR in a single test mode. CWDM and DWDM (C-band) wavelength tuning with up to 500,000 data point sampling resolution offers unprecedented network characterization.
Optical Spectrum/Channel Analyzer for CWDM and DWDM networks. Using micro-optic design and MEMS tuning technology, the OSA modules measure key optical parameters such as wavelength, channel power, and OSNR.